Cute dog:) Maybe you should try getting into some natural light so you dont have to use the flash... her eyes are glowing just a little because of it. But otherwise, great picture Zach!
Cute dog. I have never seen her. Great pic. I think it is a good idea to see it you can use some natural light. She would be really pretty in it. Although she is pretty now.
Adorable puppy! Love the simple background and that she's off center. Great job!
ReplyDeleteI like how her eyes are looking up even though the picture is taken at her level
ReplyDeleteCute dog:) Maybe you should try getting into some natural light so you dont have to use the flash... her eyes are glowing just a little because of it. But otherwise, great picture Zach!
ReplyDeleteCute dog. I have never seen her. Great pic. I think it is a good idea to see it you can use some natural light. She would be really pretty in it. Although she is pretty now.
ReplyDelete